Thursday, May 6, 2010

How difficult gecko 64th Kilogram of Borneo Gan! Negotiable 16 Trillion! There's picture



Makkuraga Andi Hidayat, a citizen member of Parliament, East Kalimantan, are willing to buy a gecko found weighing 64 pounds on the border between Siemanggaris, Nunukan, and Seudong, Malaysia, by a teenager, a Malaysian living in Kalabakan, worth Rp 25 billion per ounce.

Andi's desire is said to be directly on the editorial crew Tribun Kaltim, Wednesday (05/05/2010) evening. "I purposely came to the Tribune (East Kalimantan) is to buy these geckos. I knew the information was indeed from the Tribune, and the direct intention of buying. I venture to purchase USD $ 25 billion per ounce," said Andi.

Since three years ago, he was doing business gecko. Starting from Bandung, Surabaya, Tuban has been explored up to hunt for geckos. And so far the new gecko weighing 5 kg that successfully met, in the area of Bandung.

"Hence, also the time to read Tribun surprise there then gecko 64 kg. Unbelievable. I once had a gecko-kg bid per ounce of her I appreciated USD 10 billion. Now for the gecko 64 pounds I would buy USD 25 billion per ounce," he said convincing.

Andi believe that the gecko is able to cure the disease of HIV / AIDS. This is what makes geckos much sought after, both by the people of Indonesia and from abroad, and prices soared.

However, Andi recognized, during the business sale and purchase ditekuninya gecko which is often not always run smoothly. "Most of the gullible, especially in Java, it's a lot mafianya. I never knew there gecko given weighing 1 kg, then I come down there and intend to buy, but it got to the location tokeknya weighing only one ounce," he said.

But if that is displayed in the Tribune newspaper it's really big, just big picture, and I am sure this is not fooling around, "he added.

Giant geckos were still stored at the house of the inventor in Kalabakan. Every day, these animals must be fed meat, especially chicken liver to be able to continue to survive. Actually, many prospective buyers who come to see the direct findings. However, until now no agreement between the seller and the price of the buyer.

"Hopefully I managed to buy this gecko. I venture to purchase USD $ 25 billion per ounce," said Andi.

Interested to buy a gecko will also continue to come to the office Tribun Kaltim. Among others, Nanang and Marimin who claims one of the authorized agent for gecko buyers, even ready to buy a gecko is a price that was asked of the owner.

"I was shocked by the news that big geckos and weighed about 64 kg.'s Why I want to buy a gecko," said Nanang time visit to the Tribune office, (05/05/2010) night.

Similar is also expressed by Marimin. He claimed to have contacted the head office buyers gecko on North Korea-related news of these horrendous gecko. "I've phoned my boss in Korea. They are ready to purchase USD $ 15 billion, or whatever it okay, as long as these geckos really exist," ujatrnya.

"My boss was from Korea (today) will come to Indonesia to see first hand the gecko," said Marimin. (*)

source ://http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=4039376

No comments:

Post a Comment